Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Monday, February 16, 2015

Planner Pretties Decorating for a New Season

Valentine's Day has come and gone...
A new season means it's time to redecorate the art planner :)
Truly it's kinda fun changing it with the seasons and holidays.
 Here's a few pictures of the fun so far.
 
Current Bullet To-Do List (still need to change out the Vday goodies)
 
Front Dashboard, Sweet and Simple
Fun Add Ons & Pretty Zip File
Right now I'm going for a romantic, cottage, shabby chic feel.
I want soft, cute, and flowers.
And I'm am falling in love with everything Heidi Swapp.
Her little accessories are so fun to decorate with.

A Few Heidi Swapp Goodies
 Art planners are a wonderful way to release your creativity in your everyday life. A bit of color here, a few happy stickers there; makes a black and white to-do list of chores something to smile about. Any brand of planner is fine; any type of paper is okay. Choose items that motivate you and encourage you not only to get your tasks complete but also to inspire you to enjoy every little thing in each and every day. Even "ick " days are precious, they'll make us stronger for tomorrow; and joyous days, let's document them so that we'll hopefully never forget the awe in each moment.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
I'll have a super adorable digi later this week.

Hugs,
Anna

7 comments:

  1. I am loving this so much! However, I write HUGE so I have an 8 x 11 planner coming to me along with a Rollerball pen in Emerald green as a Valentine's gift to myself for loving on myself :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo beautiful Anna. I really don´t know, how you keep doing it, but you do keep getting up with sooo many amazing ideas and everything you ever makes turns out sooo gorgeous and amazing, and also this here. I absolutely LOVE it sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your planner is very pretty...and organized. Good for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hello sunshine page. I miss the sun. We see so little of it in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I've been really getting into decorating my planner lately but I'm not quite as good as this yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Popping over from Wake Up Wednesday =) I've recently fallen in love with Heidi Swapp. Those wood words are adorable! Be sure to share your recipes, crafts, upcycles & DIYs at Two Uses Tuesday (Mon 11pm EST to Fri 11pm EST) over at Sarah Celebrates if you don't already!

    ReplyDelete