Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Friday, June 5, 2015

Art Planner Inspiration

Just a little art planner inspiration.

  • Digital stamp for a bit of personalized creativity.
Art Planner Cuddlebug Cuties Dashboard

  • Vintage cat decorations for this weeks layout.
Art Planner Kittie Cat Weekly Layout
  • Stencils and stickers for fun and creative note taking.
Art Planner Fun Decorated Notes Pages

Cuddlebug Cuties, Paw Prints On My Heart
You can find this adorable digital stamp here.

Copics:
Skin: R11, E000, E50, E30, E21, E13, BV20
Hair: E42, E44, E47, E49
Pup: E49, E44, E43, E42, E40
C5, E04, E70, E07
Clothes: E79, E77, E74, E71, E70
E81, E84, E87, E89

Hugs,
Anna

5 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous page here Anna. Such an awesome and adorable colored image again this week, and these pages are so beautiful decorated. I love the colors you´ve used here too, sooo beautiful as usual hun.
    Have a wonderful week-end ahead here and lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!! - You are so talented!
    PS - I've been having issues with my email lately (people have been telling me that my emails are going into their junk folders). Anyway, please check your email - I just resent the code for the CLIMB today.
    Thanks & I'm sorry - I don't know what's going on with my email.
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The page is so cute! How can you go wrong with cats though?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the paw prints on my heart image!

    ReplyDelete