Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Friday, June 26, 2015

Just Dance

My creativity has been in over drive lately. 
Which is kinda funny since I haven't posted art in a little while. 

Just seems like my head is completely spilling over with ideas and it's all I can do to get them on paper. I truly have several dozen half finished pieces of work. Everything from line art, that will hopefully be digital stamps soon; to art journal pages that are either full of sketches or full of paint.

I made myself sit down this week and made a little inventory of what I'm working on. Before I start too many more projects I want to finish what I started. (or at least a little bit of what I've started)

I choose to first finish an illustration that I started in April.
I love this cuddlebug's pose. A little reworking of the dress and she became a super fun little piece of art.

Just Dance, cropped, Cuddlebug Cuties

Just Dance Cuddlebug Cuties


Enjoy coloring and crafting with Just Dance, but please give me; Anna Stillwell at Cuddlebug Cuties, credit for drawing her.
Hugs,
Anna

12 comments:

  1. Oooh my, she´s soo gorgeous Anna, really really beautiful, and I know, she´ll be a real hit here with the girls too this summer. They just absolutely love to color all your lovely girls, and so do I. Thanks sooo much for sharing all your wonderful work here with us, you are such a sweet heart. Have a wonderful week-end now and lots of great fun too, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!

    ....
    New pastor at churc.. her name is "Anna Stilwell" Knew I knew that name from somewhere... Blogger! LOL

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute! Thank you for sharing her with us.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thank you for another lovely little cutie ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a cutie. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant - just what I need to practice my hair colouring - thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant - just what I need to practice my hair colouring - thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. She seems so happy, and like she is enjoying life to it's fullest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing, great color pages and happy ones. Love the fact you are sharing girlie color pages the let's dance one is my fav. Thanks again and happy new year.

    ReplyDelete